- We introduced our results on supply of standard frequencies and JST at INTERMEASURE 2018 at Tokyo Big Site from Sepember 26 to 28, 2018.(Reference Japanese version only)
- No leap second will be introduced on January 1, 2019.(2018/7/6)
- NICT opened a sub-station for Japan Standard Time in Kobe, and started its operation on June 10, 2018.(2018/6/14)
- NICT started an experimental operation of time supplying system using the Hikari Denwa line.--Press release--(Japanese version only)(2016/05/26)
Directions for use (Japanese version only)
- Transmission of LF standard time and frequency signals became normal status after a periodic maintenance of facilities. (2018/10/31)
- Transmission Information
- Operation Information of JJY Signals
Welcome to Japan Standard Time (JST) Group. JST Group plays an important role in the Generation, Comparison, and Dissemination of Japan Standard Time and Frequency standard. Please choose the contents you'd like to use.
|What we do|
|The Information of Standard-time and Frequency-signal Emission (JJY) (The users of radio wave clock see here for more information, please)|
|Time Dissemination Service (NTP,TEL-JJY,Time Business,calibration)|
|FAQs and Data|
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, corrections, or suggestions.