- Transmission of LF standard time and frequency signals will be temporarily suspended for maintenance of facilities. (2018/7/6)
- No leap second will be introduced on January 1, 2019.(2018/7/6)
- NICT opened a sub-station for Japan Standard Time in Kobe, and started its operation on June 10, 2018.(2018/6/14)
- No leap second will be introduced on July 1, 2018.
- NICT started an experimental operation of time supplying system using the Hikari Denwa line.--Press release--(Japanese version only)(2016/05/26) Directions for use (Japanese version only)
Welcome to Japan Standard Time (JST) Group. JST Group plays an important role in the Generation, Comparison, and Dissemination of Japan Standard Time and Frequency standard. Please choose the contents you'd like to use.
|What we do|
|The Information of Standard-time and Frequency-signal Emission (JJY) (The users of radio wave clock see here for more information, please)|
|Time Dissemination Service (NTP,TEL-JJY,Time Business,calibration)|
|FAQs and Data|
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, corrections, or suggestions.