- No leap second will be introduced on January 1, 2020. (2019/7/5)
- Ohtakadoya-yama LFStandard Time and Frequency Transmission Station celebrates the 20th anniversary this year. (2019/6/10)
- NICT ANNOUNCEMENT:The Optical Clock was used for calibration of the length of a second at the latest UTC for the first time in the world.
BIPM adopted NICT's Optical Clock in estimating the scale interval of UTC. (Japanese version only) (2019/2/7)
- NICT ANNOUNCEMENT: NICT starts the official opperation of"Hikari Telephon JJY" service on February 1, 2019. (2019/1/28)
Directions for use (Japanese version only)
- "Telephon JJY" service is due to end at the end of March, 2024. (2019/1/28)
LF Standard Time and Frequency Transmission Station
- Periodic maintenance of facilities in the LF Standard Time and Frequency Transmission Stations will be performed as informed. (2019/7/5)
- Transmission Information of JJY signals
- Operation Information of LF stations
Welcome to Japan Standard Time (JST) Group. JST Group plays an important role in the Generation, Comparison, and Dissemination of Japan Standard Time and Frequency standard. Please choose the contents you'd like to use.
|What we do|
|The Information of Standard-time and Frequency-signal Emission (JJY) (The users of radio wave clock see here for more information, please)|
|Time Dissemination Service (NTP,TEL-JJY,Time Business,calibration)|
|FAQs and Data|
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, corrections, or suggestions.
Copyright(C) 2005 National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. All Rights Reserved.