( Information on Japan Standard Time Group )
- Periodic maintenance of facilities in the LF Standard Time and Frequency Transmission Stations will be performed as informed.(2019/7/5)
- No leap second will be introduced on January 1, 2020. (2019/7/5)
- NICT Open House 2019 was held on June 21-22. We appreciate your visit. (2019/6/24)
- Ohtakadoya-yama LFStandard Time and Frequency Transmission Station celebrates the 20th anniversary this year. (2019/6/10)
- NICT ANNOUNCEMENT:The Optical Clock was used for calibration of the length of a second at the latest UTC for the first time in the world.
BIPM adopted NICT's Optical Clock in estimating the scale interval of UTC.(Japanese version only)(2019/2/7)
- NICT ANNOUNCEMENT: NICT starts the official opperation of"Hikari Telephon JJY" service on February 1, 2019. (2019/1/28)
Directions for use (Japanese version only)
- "Telephon JJY" service is due to end at the end of March, 2024. (2019/1/28)
- No leap second will be introduced on July 1, 2019. (2019/1/8)
- Transmission of LF standard time and frequency signals became normal status after a periodic maintenance of facilities. (2018/10/31)
- No leap second will be introduced on January 1, 2019. (2018/7/6)
- Open house at NICT headquarters was held on June 29-30, 2018. We appreciate your visit.
- We opened Kobe Sub-Station for Japan Standard Time, and started its operation on June 10, 2018.(2018/6/13)
- No leap second will be introduced on July 1, 2018.
(Japanese version only)(2018/01/11)
- No leap second adjustment was carried out on January 1, 2018.
(Japanese version only)