- Time dissemination service using http/https will end on March 31, 2022.
Break schedule from May 2021
The last day the service to be provided shall be March 5, 2022. (2022/1/18)
- No leap second will be introduced on July 1, 2022. (2022/1/6)
（No leap second was introduced on January 1, 2022.）
LF Standard Time and Frequency Transmission Station
- Hagane-yama LFStandard Time and Frequency Transmission Station celebrates the 20th anniversary this year. We will issue a commemorative card for the reception report. (2021/10/1)
- Transmission Information of JJY signals
- Operation Information of LF stations
Welcome to Japan Standard Time (JST) Group. JST Group plays an important role in the Generation, Comparison, and Dissemination of Japan Standard Time and Frequency standard. Please choose the contents you'd like to use.
|What we do|
|The Information of Standard-time and Frequency-signal Emission (JJY) (The users of radio wave clock see here for more information, please)|
|Time Dissemination Service (NTP,TEL-JJY,Time Business,calibration)|
|FAQs and Data|
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, corrections, or suggestions.