- No leap second will be introduced on January 1, 2022.
No leap second was introduced on July 1, 2021. (2021/7/6)
- Time dissemination service using http/https will be terminated on March 31, 2022. (2021/4/1)
Break schedule after May 2021
LF Standard Time and Frequency Transmission Station
- Hagane-yama LFStandard Time and Frequency Transmission Station celebrates the 20th anniversary this year. We will issue a commemorative card for the reception report. (2021/10/1)
- Periodic maintenance of facilities in the LF Standard Time and Frequency Transmission Stations will be performed. (Links to a Japanese page) (2021/7/1)
Made a minor change of time.(2021/8/24)
- Transmission Information of JJY signals
- Operation Information of LF stations
Welcome to Japan Standard Time (JST) Group. JST Group plays an important role in the Generation, Comparison, and Dissemination of Japan Standard Time and Frequency standard. Please choose the contents you'd like to use.
|What we do|
|The Information of Standard-time and Frequency-signal Emission (JJY) (The users of radio wave clock see here for more information, please)|
|Time Dissemination Service (NTP,TEL-JJY,Time Business,calibration)|
|FAQs and Data|
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, corrections, or suggestions.