( Information on Japan Standard Time Group )
- Simultaneous suspension of both LF Standard Time and Frequency Transmissions due to Typhoon No. 11（2022/9/12）
- The way to register using the Hikari-telephone JJY has changed. (2022/9/1)
- Holding information of Universal Communication Research Institute Open House 2022 (Kobe)(2022/7/27)
- No leap second will be introduced on January 1, 2023. (2022/7/6)
（No leap second was introduced on July 1, 2022.）
- Periodic maintenance of facilities in the LF Standard Time and Frequency Transmission Stations will be performed as informed. (Links to the Japanese page) (2022/7/1)
- NICT Open House 2022 has been finished. Some of the on-line contents are still available now. (Until November 30, 2022) (2022/6/29)
- Press Release： World's first use of the "Optical lattice clock" to maintain National standard time.
〜Synchronization with UTC became possible only with the clock of NICT〜（2022/6/10）
- Holding information of NICT Open House 2022（2022/6/10）
- At the 20th anniversary of the Haganeyama Transmission Station, we received a large number of reports (140 in Japan and 8 overseas). Thank you for your cooperation.
- Time dissemination service using http/https was terminated as of March 31, 2022.Time dissemination service using http/https will end on March 31, 2022.
Break schedule from May 2021
The last day the service to be provided shall be March 5, 2022. (2022/1/18)
- Ohtakadoya-yama LF Standard Time and Frequency Transmission Station will have a temporary stop of transmission due to an extra maintenance of the antenna during the time below.
09:00〜17:00 (JST) Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- No leap second will be introduced on July 1, 2022. (2022/1/6)
（No leap second was introduced on January 1, 2022.）